How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1328
QuickBooks Error 1328 takes place when a QB user updates, installs, uninstalls or tries to repair the software. QuickBooks is an accounting software that helps small and medium enterprises in managing their accounts easily.
It looks after payrolls to inventories, bank payments to invoices. But anyhow everything has few drawbacks. QuickBooks also shows up with some errors that resist QB users to use the software as they want as errors bring interruption.
Coming back to QuickBooks Error 1328 we’ll discuss its causes and cures in this blog.
Reasons for the Fix QB Error 1328
A possible reason that can be responsible for the QuickBooks Error Code 1328 is installing a version of QB with a different license number.
Some Heads of the Reason Behind this QuickBooks Error 1328 are as Follows
- Disturbance by malware
- Improper installation
- Corrupted software.
- Improper windows shut down due to a bad power supply
- Trouble in installment to the program.
How Can We Fix QB Error 1328
- Reinstall QB – The reason for the error is damaged file and simple reinstall would not help you with the problem. So firstly uninstall QB, then rename installed files left behind and then reinstall QB again.
- Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop – Press Windows + R to open the run command. Type in the control panel, if the control panel is in the category, choose to uninstall the program. Open QB and choose to uninstall/change. After completing the following steps, follow the prompt to fulfill the process.
- Rename the folders – It is recommended to use QuickBooks clean install tool to rename the installation folders but if not you can do it manually.
- Re-install QuickBooks – Now complete the last step of the first procedure of fixing error 1328.
- QuickBooks Install Tool – QuickBooks Install tool is a tool by QB to identify and fix errors with the .NET framework, MSXML, and C++ errors.
Important Note Before Using The Tool
- Maybe, you have to reactivate QuickBooks Desktop again.
- You have to consult your windows consultant if you are uncomfortable performing these steps.
- If you face issue installing windows contact an IT expert or Microsoft.
Try to solve the issue manually – If nothing works from the above steps, try to fix these Windows components manually.
Keep in mind that you cannot perform these steps without guidance, make sure you contact an IT professional or advanced Windows expert.
- Install the Software in Selective Startup – Often, third-party software like Anti-virus, Anti-Spywares blocks the path of QuickBooks software. This is the reason we ask you to reinstall the software in Selective Startup as this allows to start windows only with selective programs running in your computer.
Conclusion – As we discussed the causes and solution to error. Basically, why does it take place in QB desktop and how to resolve it using various steps. Fix QuickBooks Error 1328 will be easy following these steps.