How to Resolve QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error 30
“Printer Not Activated – Error 30” is a common issue of unexpected experience by users who decided to upgrade to a newer Windows version. Usually, the cause of this Situation is the deleted
QuickBooks solutions can help you out with any basic QB related problem anytime. Whether it is a transaction issue, payroll report, enterprise help, QuickBooks solution always helps.
Reasons Behind Printer Not Activated Error 30
If you see any of the below symptoms or error accessing the QB network, you must realize that there’s a Printer Error 30
- A problem in connecting any additional hardware to the XPS port like a printer, document writer.
- A printer is connected but can’t print.
- QuickBooks cannot respond.
- Your QuickBooks account freezes very often whenever you are reconciling.
- The system shows up with error 1722 or 1801.
‘QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: missing PDF file component’.
- A device isn’t completely ready
- Server issue in printing reports
- PDF files are enabled to be saved
- The PDF converter is offline.
- PDF converter Error – the codes shown will be 20, 30, and 41.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error 30
- Download and run the repair tool in your device.
- As you were facing difficulties in converting your data into PDF files after the tool has completed the process go on for a PDF task.
- If an error still occurs, reboot your computer.
- And still, if the problem doesn’t resolve, try changing your temp file permissions by following these steps
- Press windows key along with R (WINDOWS KEY +R) to RUN
- Then, type %TEMP%.
- Press enter.
- Go to empty space of the opened file and then right click.
- From properties click security tab.
- Check all folders and groups showing full control.
- After you ensure that the security is full access control, try saving the file into .pdf format again.
These are the perfect solutions for the QB Printer Error Code 30. QuickBooks helps you out in fighting the odds against QB errors.
Conclusion – So, this blog was all about QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error and the above mentioned were the steps to troubleshoot printer error. Codes and troubleshooting steps are detailed and shared might be helpful to you if you face the QB Printer Error Code 30.
Also, read this blog – How to Fix QuickBooks Error 12031