QB Point of Sale (POS) is one of the most essential tools that allow users to keep tab of inventory, customers and overall sales in an efficient manner. With every business shifting on the cloud, QuickBooks POS Hosting has also become a huge demand among small and medium-sized businesses. It is hard to find hosting solutions that are equal for all versions of QuickBooks. QB Pro Solution is one such medium that offers solutions that are equal across all editions.
Whether you have Premier, Pro or Enterprise, you will be able to find beneficial solutions from us within no time. Moreover, dealing with us will give an advantage of integrating any other software with QB. This means you can easily access Microsoft Office or any other Windows application with your accounting software easily, that too without any additional cost.
Reasons to Select QuickBooks POS Hosting for your Business
Our QuickBooks POS cloud hosting services are something you shouldn’t miss out on. Here is why you should choose us: –
All-Round Customer Support
What makes us different from other QuickBooks POS hosting service providers is the fact that we remain available 24/7, throughout the year. The experts working with us have years of experience and they very well understand the cloud hosting platform. We understand that QB has its own efficient support system but our team is also a good helping –hand. For any query that you may have related to hosting, you may get in touch with us any time. We will resolve the issue or query without making you wait.
Enterprise-Grade Safety and Security
We will help you in keeping all the important accounting information of your business safe. With QB Pro Solution’s fully functional and redundant network security, you will never have to worry about data loss or corruption.
Some of the basic features of our services include: –
- Data centers of the highest level of quality
- Every customer can attain private networks and servers.
- Completely redundant storage, server design, and network.
- Certification from SSAE 16 SOC II
- Bio-metric access controls along with 24/7 security.
- Several levels of invasion detection, firewalls, as well as access controls
- Powerful encryption for data that is in transit and in rest
- Day-to-day backups with 30-day off-website maintenance
- More information about our Cloud Security and Agreement
Our QuickBooks POS cloud hosting service is delivered using a well-developed workspace. You can use it on your desktop or application mode. The service is also easily accessible anytime, from all kind of devices. You never have to worry about your current data getting unavailable because it will be accessible whenever you need it.
- It allows more than one user/several users to log in to the system and works on the same file at the same time.
- QB records can be effortlessly accessed with any Apple, Android or Windows gadget/device.
- The application version, as well as the desktop version, runs smoothly on every kind of device.
- You may download other add-ons of QuickBooks POS or integrate it with other Windows applications.
- It is easy for all the programs of Microsoft Office 365
Finest User Experience
QuickBooks POS hosting for small business offers user experience of finest quality. Since we make use of the best technology, users are bound to get an extraordinary experience from their respective Windows, Android and Apple devices. We do not compromise on our RDS remote access technology and Microsoft integration facility services, users can get hold of both of them easily.
Our QuickBooks POS hosting services are exceptionally responsive in nature. They are working effectively even on the highly potential serves and connections. Additionally, the client experience for all devices and platforms are same as that of desktop or PC. To keep up this execution after some time, process assets are scaled on-request to assist more users, applications, and information.
If you go through our QuickBooks POS hosting reviews, you will find out we can help you install any Windows application with QB. This is because we arrange a private system and server for each customer. Also, through Microsoft’s Active Directory service, our team can set strong arrangements and authorizations to address any exceptional security necessity you may have.