Quickbooks File Doctor: Repair Company File and Damaged Network
You have no need to worry about your damaged or corrupted company files or network. Now you can take relief and repair QuickBooks file or network with intuit’s surprising tool “Quickbooks File Doctor”. Intuit has launched the QuickBooks File Doctor tool (QFD) in 2012.
QuickBooks File Doctor (Formerly known as Connection Diagnostic Tool) is accounting software tool necessitate care all of your data and documents repair problems.
As you already know by the name QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool. Which is beneficial to resolve the damages company file corruptions errors and network errors. Which are the most common errors for every QuickBooks users?
QuickBooks is one of the best account management software that has been a boon to businesses all around the world. Through the QuickBooks, you can handle and simplified all the accounting and financial needs of your business with near perfection.
It is high time to say, QuickBooks File Doctor is a very useful tool. Well, we will describe a solution to fix the errors through this tool. Follow the given instruction in a sequence to get the right way to fix the error.
The QuickBooks File Doctor Can be used in case
- When you will incapable to open your company file and occur some errors messages such as error (error opening QuickBooks over a network or multi-user setup issues):
- Error-6000 -82
- Error-6000 -305
- Error-6000 -301
- When you have missed or blank lists for your customer, employees.
- If your file is strongly damage and doesn’t open (but you can see the sample of company files or other files).
An easy way to use the QuickBooks file doctor tool:
- Download QuickBooks file doctor tool.
Note: If you have already installed a version of QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool on your computer after that you need to find a green file doctor tool icon on the desktop screen.
- After complete, the Download, click qbfd.exe and follow the instructions to install the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Now you need to type your login details. After that QuickBooks file doctor will now start working on repairing your company file.
- Now click to Ok button.
- After completing the process of installing Go to the Dialogue box and click -> Yes. The QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool open automatically. If you are not able to see it opening, so you need to look a green icon in your Window taskbar. After that click on the Browse button and locate your Company file.
- Select the ‘File Diagnosis Only’.
- Click on ‘Advanced Setting’ option.
- Click the Next button.
- Open your company file: Select one of them the following Options.
- Both file damage and network connectivity
- Network connectivity only.
- After that, you need to upload the company file on the software.
- After completing the process of uploaded files to Quickbooks file doctor, check for the files to get repaired.
QuickBooks File Doctor didn’t find a Problem
After all, if the Quickbooks diagnostic tool didn’t find the issue then you need to login back into your company file. If you are still not able to open your company file then it’s notably recommended by the Quickbooks to begin the auto data recovery setup and enter the transaction since your last backup.
QuickBooks File Doctor gets a problem and is able to fix it
It’s a good plan to find the problem and solve it quickly. When finished, just hit on the “Open a new company” file.
If the QBFD did find a Problem and not able to fix it
It recommends Auto Backup Recovery Setup and manually recommends after entering a backup or uploading your file after the last backup.
After concluding the details, Here, we have discussed. How does use the QuickBooks File Doctor diagnose toll and how can repair QuickBooks file or network?
Thus, we hope this blog will help you. You’re eternally welcome here anytime presently if you have any queries in your mind so let me know in the comment section. Please like the post and share it with your friends.