How to Deal with QuickBooks Error 30159
Payroll is one of the most essential reasons why people depend on QuickBooks. The software makes it easier to keep a check on the total amount of wages that need to be paid to the employees. Although it is of great use, it also displays annoying issues such as QuickBooks Error 30159.
In this blog, we will discuss the causes, symptoms and the ways to get rid of this problem. We will explain everything about the issue so that the next time you come across it, you’re prepared to handle it.
Besides, you may also get in touch with us if you wish to remove a similar issue known as QuickBooks Error 3140. Our team is prepared at all times to handle different QB related problems.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 30159
There are certain warning signs attached to QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159; some of them are: –
- The program crashes immediately after the issue displays on the screen.
- The user’s computer system keeps crashing while trying to run the same program.
- The error message is displayed on the window screen, interrupting your work.
- The user’s computer system becomes very slow and hardly runs in its usual speed.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
Some of the major reasons for QuickBooks error code 30159 are as follows: –
- The installation process of the QB software is incomplete.
- The setup folder of the software has been deleted.
- Windows system files have incorporated virus or malware.
- Some other program that was related to the accounting tool has been removed.
- The windows system file going corrupt is the most reported cause of this issue.
Effective Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Error 30159
Here we will provide at least 4 methods through which you will be able to fix QuickBooks desktop error 30159. Follow these methods one by one and do not skip any step in between.
Method 1: Update Your Computer System Manually
- Switch User of your computer system and sign in as an Admin.
- Go to the system restore option by typing the entire program name on the search box.
- Spot the option that says – Restore my computer to an earlier/past time and click on it.
- Click on the Next button and wait until you see a confirmation window.
- Reboot your system and you won’t witness the issue anymore.
Method 2: Add Employer Identification Number (EIN) to the company file.
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Turn on your accounting software and straightway go to the Payroll option
- Look for the ‘Use my Current Payrolls Service’ and click on it immediately.
- You will notice a new window called ‘Account Maintenance’ on your computer screen.
- Without thinking too much, just click on the Add file button there.
- Now, spot the radio button that is placed right next to Add EIN Number.
- Check whether that radio key is enabled or disabled.
- In case it is disabled, you have entered the right Employer Identification Number.
- Close the window after clicking on Next.
- Evaluate all the information and return to the normal QB Window.
Method 3: Scan your Tool for Issues
- Install the QuickBooks Payroll Error utility on your system.
- After the installation completes, click on the Scan button.
- You will spot an option known as fix QB errors, press that and let the scanning initiate.
- Wait till the ‘scanning complete’ message appears and then reboot your system.
Method 4: Carry out Disk Cleanup
- Install a Disk Cleanup program on your system
- The tool will clean up all the unwanted files along with QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
- Restart the computer and check the software for any issues.
Related Blog: – How To Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Errors
We hope at least one of the methods help you erase off QuickBooks payroll error code 30159. If not, please let us know. Our team is available 24/7 only to ensure that all the issues we provide work for you.
We can provide much-needed help and assistance through phone and live chat options as well. So, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and just dial +1-800-469-4817 whenever an issue crops up.