Importance of QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants
Managing payroll i.e. salaries and wages of company employees is extremely crucial. The task becomes easier if you have a helping hand or an accounting tool. QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants is one such tool. In this blog, we’d be discussing why it is a better choice in comparison to its old versions.
Choosing QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants will help you receive tonnes of benefits. If the payroll need in your company is huge; this software is highly recommended. All you need to do is, understand its features and make use of them in your payroll related tasks. Consult QB Pro Solution, if you need any help.
Before trying to change your payroll service, it is important to check which one you use.
To do that:-
- Look for the My payroll Service option under the Employees tab.
- Now, go to the Manage Service Key window, look for payroll service name in the Service Name section.
QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants – Features
Enhanced Payroll for Accountants comes with various highlights. It is superior when compared to other versions because of these characteristics: –
- Paychecks Creation – With the automatic tax calculations feature; users can generate paychecks. After that, the accountant only has to print and give the paycheck to employees. There is a smallest usage charge for it.
- Compensation Payment – The newest and the most amazing feature of the QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants edition. It is an add on that makes payroll and compensation management easier. It is an automatic feature that works according to the data available on the software.
- Regular Updates – The tool keeps users updated with the latest upgrades. Therefore, the user is always able to use the most recent rates and calculations for federal and state tables. Along with that, it also takes care of tax forms, e-files, and payment methods.
- State Forms – Users can leave the task of E-filing and E-Payment on the software. Get in touch with QB Pro Solution if you wish to learn the manual procedure.
- Federal Forms – The QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants version fills up-to-date 1099, W-2 and 94x federal forms automatically. This means, the user never has to worry about filling them up.
- Direct Deposit (1099 employees and contractors) – Make use of the direct deposit options and make direct payments to the bank. This is an economical and money-saving feature as the tool doesn’t really charge a fee for it.
Besides all this, payroll users also receive free and top-class assistance. You can either consult the official team or reach out to QB Pro Solution any time.
How QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants is Different
It is different from other payroll editions because:-
- Along with some additional features, it covers the features of basic, standard and enhanced payroll service.
- The user can view paychecks at any time. This means, there is an option of viewing payroll reports available at all times.
- There is a critical note subscription option. It auto-fills data according to the user’s needs.
QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants is an exceptional tool. We’ve listed all the features of it to make decision-making easier for you. You can go through this blog whenever the need to buy this tool arises.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further queries. With our QuickBooks product consulting services, we advise only the best tools to our clients.