Cancel QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit Form In Simple Steps
Direct Deposit is undoubtedly one of the best functionalities that QuickBooks payroll offers. But what if the need to cancel it arises? With this blog, we will guide you through the cancellation process of the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form.
It is a common query that many users across the globe have. So, our team presents you with a step-wise format. You may connect with one of the experts at QB Pro Solution if you have a hard time understanding the steps given in the blog.
Verify the Payroll Status
Before moving ahead and cancelling the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form, it is important for you to check the payroll status. The steps for it are as follows: –
- Choose Employees from the tab, choose the My Payroll Service and Account/Billing Information.
- Now, make use of the login credentials to log in to your QuickBooks account.
- After that, View Payroll Activity in the Direct Deposit section.
- Enter your Direct Deposit PIN code.
Things to Keep a Note of Before Cancelling QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit Form
- The process of cancellation can only take place before 5 pm and two banking days (QuickBooks payroll deadline for direct deposit) prior to the paycheck date.
- After processing the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form for ACH, the QB team cannot undo it. It will appear in your employee’s bank account.
- If you wish to a stop request for the direct deposit form, do it before 5 pm or and two days prior to the date of the paycheck.
Steps to Cancel QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit Form
Easy steps for cancelling the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form: –
- Look for the Employees Void/Edit Paychecks option and click on it.
- When the edit page opens, choose the Show Paychecks option. You can make use of the Tab button on the keyboard to move from one paycheck date to another.
- Click on Void and check the entire question.
- In the prompted dialogue box, type Yes and click on Void.
- Go through the entire terms and conditions section of the paycheck.
- Check if all the checks have been voided and then exit from the void/edit paycheck window.
- Now, click on Employees and proceed to send the entire payroll related data.
- After clicking on the Send option.
- You will see a memo that will show the modifications that you made.
Please do not skip any step in between otherwise you will not be able to cancel the QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form. Not following a proper format leads to confusion and the payment process going haywire.
What to Do if Voided Direct Deposit Form is Not Visible
In some cases, the changes are not visible on the paycheck. During a circumstance like that, make use of the following corrective measures: –
- Go to the voided paycheck in question.
- Visit the voided paycheck section.
- Erase off everything available in the Memo field.
- Check the QuickBooks direct deposit deadline
- Save everything before closing the window
- Open the paycheck again.
- Right-Click and Choose ‘Void Paycheck’
- Click Save and Close Again.
- The voided paycheck will now be clearly visible in the Send Payroll Data window.
The QB Pro Solution team works hard to provide the best solutions to customers. Our QuickBooks experts have years of experience and offer easy-to-understand options that users can make use of.
With this blog, we hope your query of related to the cancellation of QuickBooks payroll direct deposit form is solved. For any further queries, feel free to contact us at +1-800-469-4817.